This page serves as the central repository for my Biblical Hebrew instructional resources. I offer these resources to the world free of charge under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivatives License (I must include the NC-ND specifications because most of these resources use licensed artwork). However, I ask you to please leave a comment on this page if you use these resources to each or learn Biblical Hebrew. If you find errors in these resources or have other suggestions for improvement, please send those to me via e-mail (cheard-at-pepperdine-dot-edu).
- חֶלְקֵי־בָשָׂר – A handout labeling about 20 body parts.
- יוֹם בַּחַיִּים — A vocabulary quiz focusing on the cycle of daily life.
- כַּמָּה אֲנָשִׁים — A set of three vocabulary quizzes focusing on numbers, using אֲנָשִׁים and נָשִׁים as the “anchor” nouns.
- חַיֵּי־אָדָם — A vocabulary quiz focusing on nouns describing a person’s age.
- מָה (עשׂה) אִישׁ — A set of three vocabulary quizzes focusing on verbs that describe motion.
- אַיֵּה׃ אָן׃ מֵאַיִן׃ מָתַי׃ — A vocabulary quiz focusing on prepositions.
- Teaching Slides