In the process of gearing up for a new year of teaching Hebrew, I’ve revised and expanded all of the Hebrew quizzes that I previously made available here on Higgaion. Here’s a quick rundown of the specific changes:
- I added an item (לָיְלָה) to the יוֹם בַּחַיִּים quiz, and reversed the order of operations so that the cycle goes from right to left.
- I swapped the positions of “questions” and “answers” on the כַּמָּה אֲנָשִׁים and כַּמָּה נָשִׁים quizzes, and added a third כַּמָּה אֲנָשִׁים וְנָשִׁים quiz incorporating both grammatical genders.
- I reversed the חַיֵּי־אָדָם quiz so that it flows from right to left.
- I expanded the מָה (עָשָׂה) הָאִישׁ quiz into three different quizzes, one each for perfect, participle, and imperfect.
- I reversed the prepositions quiz so that it flows from right to left.